Cat Won T Eat After Surgery
If your cat is still acting very lethargic or isnt eating much 48 hours after surgery contact your vet for advice.
Cat won t eat after surgery. Causing a bone plate pin or screws to move or otherwise not heal correctly. Seeming lethargic and depressed. You need to make sure they do not fall under malnutrition either.
My younger cat stopped eating for two days after losing her buddy. If your cat is not eating after spaying it is probably due to the general discomfort they feel after the surgery. They will need all the support they can get from you to get over the surgery as soon as possible.
But if your feline friend isnt drinking or eating normally 48 hours after surgery you. These are further reasons why your cat has stopped eating. However these are the most common reasons that a cat will not eat or drink.
Cat not eating or drinking after surgery debodun. Since I brought him home 2 days ago I have not seem him eat or drink. Make sure this doesnt interfere with eating and drinking and if so.
Weve tried her normal foods cooked meat sensitive vet food the cat treats dry treats soaked in water and its the same reaction to all looks interested sniffs the. Dear Most Esteemed and Knowledgeable Kitties. The day after surgery give your cat regular amounts of water and food.
The best way to make them eat is by hand feeding them. Try feeding her mashed cooked egg yolks. Your cat should remain indoors.
- Cats Fight At Night
- Cat Not Eating In The Heat
- Cat With Kidney Disease Not Eating
- Do Cats Eat Fish Bones
- Can You Feed Cats Tuna In Water
- How Do Cats Take Catnip
- Can You Feed Kittens Wet Cat Food
- Do Bengal Cats Eat A Lot
- Can You Give Doxycycline To Cats
- Can Too Much Catnip Be Bad For A Cat
- Can You Give Cats Catnip Everyday
- Can You Keep A Cat In A Cage At Night
- Do Cats Lose Appetite When In Heat
- Does Hot Weather Affect A Cats Appetite
- Can I Put Water On Dry Cat Food
- Can You Feed Stray Cats
- Do Cats Eat More As They Get Older
- Can I Put Flea Treatment On A Nursing Cat
- Feeding Cats A Mix Of Wet And Dry Food
- Cat Won T Eat After Dental Surgery