Can I Feed My Chickens Dry Cat Food
Can geese eat dry cat food for example.
Can i feed my chickens dry cat food. I heard on another forum here that a person could feed cat food dry and that was extremly high in what chickens needed to start laying. Birds especially jays around my home love to eat the dry cat food. I basically feed them layer pellets some worms.
There are instances when it may even be beneficial. Avocado the flesh pit and skin contain a toxic for chickens called persin. Yes as I explained above chickens can eat a small amount of cat food.
The short answer is a resounding yes you can feed your cat chicken. My four chickens recently discovered my cat s dry cat food and devour it numerous times a day. They are very small pieces.
But having chickens eat cat food for extended periods may harm their health. Nothing wrong with it as long as it isnt a scary cheap brand and you dont go overboard. Ive got 20 AW hens and im only getting around 3 or 4 eggs a day.
A smaller amount of cats food can enhance the. My chickens eat snakes mice offal horse poop and whatever else they can catchscavenge. Chicken can consume cat food but in a small amount.
Is it okay to feed hens dry cat food occasionally. While chickens can eat dry cat food it is not recommended to feed them this type of food all the time because it does not provide them with all the nutrients that they need to thrive. Chickens can eat cat food for short periods.
- Do Cats Need To Eat Wet Food
- Can You Give Cats Catnip Everyday
- Does Cat Wet Food Go Bad
- Can My Cat Just Eat Dry Food
- Do Cats Lose Appetite When In Heat
- Do Older Cats Need Vaccinations
- Can I Put Flea Treatment On A Nursing Cat
- Do Cats Actually Drink Milk
- Does Canned Cat Food Go Bad If Left Out
- Can Kittens Eat Older Cats Food
- How Do Cats Eat Catnip
- Can I Mix Wet And Dry Food For Cat
- How Do I Stop Feeding Feral Cats
- Do Cats Eat Less During Hot Weather
- Do Cats Eat Less As They Age
- Do Cats Eat Raw Eggs
- Do Cats Eat Rabbits Heads
- Do Cats Prefer Raw Or Cooked Meat
- Cat Ate Cooked Chicken Bones
- Can You Feed Your Cat Tuna Every Day